CLINICAL GENOMICS REFERENCE MATERIALS
Our products are the ideal solution for your R&D, validation of your instruments, external control, preparation of accreditation, ring trials, conformity assessment, as part of your diagnostic test kit, and much more. We offer you a range of human material in diverse product categories like gDNA, cfDNA/ctDNA, Plasma and FFPE with different genetic modifications like point mutations, insertions, deletions, amplifications and translocations. Additionally, we offer you a range of negative controls (certified DNA free) for liquid biopsy procedures.
For molecular diagnostics SensID Quality Controls & Reference Standards are:
- Intensively characterized & Homogeneous
- An unlimited resource
- Tailored to your diagnostic DNA marker needs
- human origin products (as near to the patient situation as possible)
- products with low/medium/and high allelic frequency (e.g. for Liquid Biopsy applications)
With SensID products which you can
- validate (diagnostic tests)
- calibrate (instruments like NGS, PCR, sample preparation instruments)
- routinely monitor quality
the performance of your assay or experiment.
Use SensID products as a reliable source for external quality controls to be used in
- Research & Development
- Performance evaluation
- sample workflow optimization
- training of staff
- training of customers on your instrument or diagnostic kit
Rely on the quality.
With every product comes a Certificate of Analysis (CoA), where parameters such as concentration, DNA-quality, allelic frequence (gDNA, cfDNA; Plasma (human) + cfDNA) or free from DNA (SID – Plasma 2x (human) DNA free; SID - Plasma 1x (human) DNA free), measured with international accepted standard methods, is verified. Ready for your needs in the highest quality to ease your processes.