COVID-19 Immunity testing
The test performed by Sens-ID for the determination of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in human blood is a detection for individual immunity testing.
Ask for quote
What services does our offer include?
Our offer includes the following services:
- Shipping of blood samples to SensID GmbH
- Laboratory analysis for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies of antibody classes IgA and IgG
- The diagnosis by a specialist for laboratory medicine
- Transmission of the results by e-mail directly to the test person
When can I expect my results?
All samples will be processed as soon as possible. In order to provide everyone with a result that is as reliable and cost-effective as possible, the samples are tested at the same time with additional senders.
This may mean that a few days may pass before the results are available. Due to the current high demand, however, you can expect to receive your samples quickly.
How high are the costs ?
Per test the costs amount to 50,00 € incl. shipping plus tax (only within Germany)
Which services are not included in our offer?
Our offer expressly does not cover the following services:
The blood withdrawal. Basically blood sampling is the responsibility of a doctor. Unfortunately, we currently do not have the facilities to have blood samples taken by our own staff. Although we are working feverishly to be able to offer this service as well, we would like to ask you at the moment to contact your company doctor, family doctor or other suitable specialist personnel.
ATTENTION: We would like to point out that you may incur additional costs for the blood collection. Please discuss this with the person taking the blood sample.
ATTENTION: The doctor must use a serum tube. The blood volume should be between 3 and 7 ml.
How can you contact us if you are further interested?
If you are further interested in a SARS-CoV-2 antibody test, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using the keyword "SARS-CoV-2 antibody test".
call us at 0381 377 182 01 during our business hours (Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 17:00).
How exactly does the service work?
1. Procedure for companies without a company doctor:
- We will send you documents (patient information and declaration of consent) to fill out electronically.
- You distribute the documents to your employees.
- If you know the number of participants, you inform us by e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will send you a binding offer. A written acceptance of the offer is explicitly required!
- The employee to be tested sends us the completed and signed consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send the mailing envelope with a request form to the employee, including a shipping folder for return shipment.
- Currently the employee is making an appointment with his family doctor to have blood drawn. The documents can be shown to the doctor if he is interested in seeing them or if there are any questions.
- Your employee sends us the blood sample together with the signed documents (laboratory request) form in a closed bag.
- We analyse the samples, have them examined by a medical specialist and send the result by e-mail directly to your employee.
2.Procedure for companies with company doctor (additional option):
- We send you documents (patient information, declaration of consent and request form) to be completed electronically.
- You distribute the documents (patient information, declaration of consent) to your employees.
- You give the documents to your company doctor (patient information, declaration of consent).
- If you know the number of participants, inform us by e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will send you a binding offer. A written acceptance of the offer is expressly required!
- We will send the required dispatch package to the company doctor.
- You make an appointment(s) with the company doctor for the blood draws.
- Your company doctor sends us the blood sample together with the signed documents Laboratory requisition form and declaration of consent in a closed bag.
- We analyse the samples, have them assessed by a specialist and send the result by e-mail directly to your employees.
SensID meets the requirements of the regulation on the installation, operation and use of medical devices (Medizinprodukte-Betreiberverordnung -MPBetreibV).We work according to the requirements of EN ISO 13485:2016. According to §6 paragraph (4) MPBetreibVContact with medical device safety representatives Name: Andreas Bollmann, andreas.bollmann(at)sens-id.com